How to get paint out of carpet
Many of us hosts, which we have small children we have problems with constantly emerging spots. The most stubborn and persistent of these are spots of paint. Then comes the question of to get paint out of our beautiful carpet.
Here are 10 clever ideas on to get paint out of carpet.
- The best – way how to get paint out of carpet is to clean it with pure gasoline. Not the one who sold it to gas stations. It is remain the greasy stains. Pure gasoline or “clocks and watches ” gasoline can be found in specialty stores.
- The second best way to get paint out of carpet is solvent. It is under the condition that it is when the spot is freshly and it is has just received.
- Also we can to get paint out of carpet using solution, made from cold water and salt. The solution has to be saturated, it means that the salt have to be in abundance. After that we have to treat the carpet with vinegar or water in which are dissolved two tablets of aspirin.
- Another way to get paint out of carpet is to sprinkle artificial sweetener powder. Take a few pills and rubbing them on the stain, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- The paint stains can be removed with milk. Once you saturate with milk, you should had waited two hours milk to absorbed in the carpet. Than you have to wipe with a damp cloth.
- Another successful method to get paint out of carpet is by using simple hair shampoo. Rub the stain, leave for 10 minutes to soak. You should use a scrub with a brush and dry well. If you are unable to dry in the sun, you could use a dried hair.
- Another good way to get paint out of carpet is to rub with toothpaste. The paste should be the most common, non-granular and it is not a gel. It is also used to remove stains from ink. Toothpaste can clean children’s drawings pastels on the walls.
- A successful method to get paint out of carpet is a shaving cream, but not gel. Rub the foam in the stain and allow it to dry, then clean with a damp cloth.
- The most amazing is Coke – it can work wonders, rub the carpet and see what wonders it does. It contains acids that can overcome almost kind of spots. After leaving to dry wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth.
- The last and easiest way to get paint out of carpet is to take the carpet dry cleaning, or call the company to take it. This is the easiest and most convenient way.
Keep in mind that the carpet has to be treated as soon as the stain of paint, otherwise you will have to buy new carpet.